POWERFUEL PRE WORKOUT SERUM
BASIC FUNCTIONS; Energy, Strength, Vigilance, Muscle Pump
GEN-TEC NUTRITION’S POWER FUEL is a unique Pre-Workout Serum designed for individuals engaging in weight training with the goal of increased strength and lean muscle mass. From the very first serving you will experience increased mental and physical energy, elevated strength and stamina, muscle swelling pumps and vigilant mental focus, creating an environment for your most engaging and productive work out ever. The synergistic ingredients in POWER FUEL and their functions;
• L-Tyrosine: Precursor of neurotransmitters dopamine, nor-adrenaline and adrenaline (for mood elevation). Precursor of thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism.
• Caffeine: Stimulant, vigilance.
• B Vitamins: Support CNS, adrenal glands and unlock energy from nutrients.
• L-Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate (AAKG): A conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide; nitric oxide dilates (opens) the blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscle tissue. Arginine is one of 3 amino acids which synthesizes Creatine Phosphate (CP) for muscle contraction.
• L-Citrulline Malate: An amino acid and precursor to arginine for synthesizing nitric oxide. Malic Acid is an intermediate in the Krebs Cycle. Chemically bonding Malic acid to Citrulline (yielding Citrulline Malate) supports the production of ATP via the Krebs Cycle.
• Tri Creatine Malate: Creatine bound to Malic Acid (intermediate in the Krebs cycle). This form of Creatine appears to be more stable in a liquid solution than monohydrate. Used to support energy, strength and explosive muscular power.
SUGGESTED USE; Mix 10mls of POWER FUEL IN 700mls of water. Consume immediately before weight training.